Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

A blog meet!

Hi, yesterday I did something new! I was invited to a Blog Meet - something that I had not heard of before. It was very interesting and also surprising because I was unaware that blogging was so popular with the young! What did we do - well, chatted about different forms of crafting and blogging and how to publicize/sell/promote your own blog. 
 
The meet took place in Leek, North Staffordshire at The Pamper Pit  in St. Edward Street, and was organized by Michelle and hosted by Libbi the owner of this very different unique venue.
 
  
 
as the name suggests - you can get seriously pampered here from head to toe!
 
 
 On the ground floor of this old and very interesting building is a cafe called
 
"The Spout"
 
Libbi has taken the name for her new cafe from the area in which the building stands which years ago was call Spout Gate.
 
The coffee was very good, the cakes looked very tempting, the atmesphere was very relaxed, and a good time was had by all.  
 
 
 
 
Now how's this for a very clever marketing advert which came in a gift bag when I left along with some other lovely goodies!
At the moment I'm resisting the temptation to rip open the bag
 but I can feel my resistance waning!  Diet - what diet?  Well not today!
 
The diet went a bit astray yesterday as well because also in the bag was
 
a gift from Misco's Chocolates and Truffles.
The chocs were delicious and if you ever feel the need to indulge
yourself or a friend - you will find Misco's on Facebook and Twitter
 
Thank you Libbi and Michelle for a lovely time and the gifts  - I really enjoyed the meet and came away with new ideas and enthusiam.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What an enterprising idea - glad you enjoyed the chocolate and I'm sure the teapot will be delicious too. Eat it before it goes stale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - always appreciated. What a very kind offer and I will say yes please - a lovely thought on your part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea, sounds like a great day out :o)
    Jackie xx
    P.S. Open the bag, you know you want to :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh! Just left a comment and forgot to sign off, sorry! Romayne xx (DC)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always good hear views and news from friends.